Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello Everyone!!!

Hi there and happy April Fools Day!!!

I have been very busy so I'm sorry I have not been around. I was on the SHRM website the other day and found out that we have a new I-9 form which all HR professionals and managers should start using ASAP.

If you don't have the new I-9 form yet, here is the link to get it.

This information is from the "Society of Human Resources Management" website

Employers Must Use Revised Form I-9 Effective April 3Unless there is a last-minute change by the Obama administration, employers will be required to use a revised version of the employment eligibility form known as the Form I-9 effective April 3, 2009. Employers must complete a Form I-9 for all newly hired employees to verify their identity and authorization to work in the United States. The interim final rule as published revises the types of acceptable identity and employment authorization documents employers can accept from new hires effective April 3, 2009. Read the full article.
Express Request: To receive a collection of resources on the revised Form I-9, including the updated USCIS Handbook for Employers, visit our Hot Topics Express Request service and select key term REVISED FORM I-9, eff. 4/3/09.
2009 Effective Dates and DeadlinesSHRM's HR Knowledge Center and Workplace Law Bulletin are pleased to provide resources on additional selected 2009 effective dates and deadlines. Express Request: To receive this collection of resources, visit our Hot Topics Express Request service and select key term 2009 EFFECTIVE DATES & DEADLINES.
The Express Request feature is an online benefit that allows SHRM members to request and receive information via email on a wide variety of HR topics. Responses are sent immediately and are available around-the-clock

No comments:

Post a Comment